2 ago 2011

I'm a loser, yes it's true
Feels like I'm losing since I met you
Through the good times and the bad
Feels like I'm losing all I've ever had

Check it out

Back in the days there was ways
I was movin on guns all ablaze
Pullin on the past like I do
Still can't forgive all the abuse
That aint no way to rise from the crib
Still runnin hard from the shit
Why you wanna push my buttons?
Makin sure that I feel nothin?

Do you really think you need to remind me
Everytime every single second that I'm alive
Just to make yourself feel better? I don't think so
I just wanna do it all right
Find me better place in this life
We bring out the worst in each other
That aint no way to love one another

I just wanna be okay
There aint nothin wrong with that
I'm losing my life away
Losin myself and I want it back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario