14 ago 2011



Bryson: Hi Liz. This is all a Sully's doing I guess. Look, I just want to explain what happend, this got blunt way out of proportion and It's completely my fault, it was a few dates...
Liz: STOP! What are you doing? You can't just talk about this stuff.
Bryson: Like, is that not why we are here?
Liz: We're only supposed to be here so Sully feels like he's fixed us and is not a failure. That's the only reason why I'm here. So can't we just do this and got this over with?
Bryson: So, this hole thing is just... a show to make Sully feel like everything's ok.
Liz: You didn't... know that?
Bryson: I had to be an idiot to think that we were actually gonna sit down and talk this through.
Liz: Well, I'm mot the one who-
Bryson: Cheated? No, you're not, but it's not fair how you completely shut me out and refuse to hear anything I had to say about it.
Liz: Why would I want to sit down and talk this out?
Bryson: All I want you to know is how much I care about you and how much more important that is than some stupid screw up. I mean, I tried so hard and do nothing but care about you and try to make things work, and you just run away from everything. I bet you don't even open the present I left for you. I guess I'm just realizing that I can't keep doing this. I can't keep waiting for you to come around and deal with things, 'cause I don't think that day's ever gonna come.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario