3 dic 2011

I can't understand why after all I've done, all the sacrifice I did to be stable with my mind, all the changes I've made with myself, with the part that was wrong with me, just to be in peace with me and other people, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE KEEP WANTING ME TO BE LIKE THAT. I mean, not directly but they make me suffer, treat me bad, and I don't do NOTHING to them. I think I don't deserve it, or do I?
I mean, if you love me like you say and you don't want to lose me, treat me right, I don't ask anything else. If I talk to you allways right, trying to be nice and patient, can't you do the same? All I want is the treat between us to be equal, all I want is this to work
I'm being as patient as I can, but everything has its limit. And it's not that I don't want to deal with all the things that you say or the way you react to things, I just CAN'T, is too much pressure for one person. And I don't want to lose you, really, is that why I don't just simply say: "Fuck you!", and finish with everything, is because I love you. But I can't let you hurt me because of whatever is happening in your mind, is just not fair. I would love to not feel nothing when you say, act or do whatever that affects me, and just don't care, but I can't.
Oh my gosh, I love you so much. I need you to put your mind in order and be good to me, that's all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario