10 jul 2011

I don't know what to do, I don't know anymore. Everybody hates me and I don't know why, I don't think that I am such a big piece of shit. I try to make things right, I try to be nice and good with people, but it seems it's not enough. Sometimes I think that everybody will be better without me, that I'm making their life a living hell, but when I sum up everything I've done, I don't find facts that let me being such a shit. Okay, there was little things, little fights, but is that enough to want to destroy me? Is that enough to leave me on my own? 
Once I think that my friends were the best friends in the world, they maked me happy everyday, they were the reason I wanted to live, and fight, and smile, but it seems that it was a simple ilusion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario