18 may 2011

I don't wanna' be hostile, I don't wanna' be dismal, and I don't wanna' rot in an apathetic existence. See, I wanna' believe you, and I wanted to trust you, and I wanna' have faith to put away the dagger. But you lie, cheat, and steal. And yet I tolerate you? Veil of virtue hung to hide your method while I smile and laugh and dance and sing your praise and glory. Shroud of virtue hung to mask your stigma as I smile and laugh and dance and sing your glory, while you lie, cheat, and steal. How can I tolerate you? Our guilt, our blame, I've been far too sympathetic. Our blood, our fault, I've been far too sympathetic. I am not innocent. You are not innocent. No one is innocent. You lie, cheat, and steal. How can I tolerate you? I will not tolerate you, I will go down beside you, I must go down beside you. No one is innocent. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario